African Independent Television (AIT) was early on Monday engulfed by fire.
Men of the Lagos State Fire Service from Agege, Ikeja and Alausa divisions were seen on ground to avert the tragedy.
Director of Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe, told journalist that his men were at the scene 15 minutes after it got a call.
According to him, “The fire was caused by high voltage. We arrived at the scene at 9.30am and we spent about 15 minutes for active fire fighting operations.
“Only the AC was badly damaged as we were able to curtail the spread of the fire. The management of the station had also combated it and they must be commended for having all the fire equipment.”