New Zealand Woman’s Died of Excess in-take of Coca-Cola

105
Natasha Harris, stay-at-home mother of eight from Invercargill, died of a heart attack in February 2010

A New Zealand woman reportedly died of excess in-take of Coca-cola. The woman who takes a 2 gallons of Coca-cola every day. The expert says even too much of water can kill.
Natasha Harris, a 30-year-old and mother of eight from Invercargill, died of a heart attack in February 2010. Fairfax Media reported that a pathologist, Dr. Dan Mornin, testified at an inquest Thursday that she probably suffered from hypokalemia, or low potassium, which he thinks was caused by her excessive consumption of Coke and overall poor nutrition.
Mornin said that toxic levels of caffeine, a stimulant found in Coke, also may have contributed to her death, according to Fairfax.
The first thing she would do in the morning was to have a drink of Coke beside her bed and the last thing she would do at night was have a drink of Coke,” Hodgkinson said in a deposition. “She was addicted to Coke.”
Loading...

Lagos Post
LAGOSPOSTNG.COM is Nigeria's Foremost Online Newspaper.
Do you have news for us? Email us at; Lagospostng@gmail.com.